This upcoming Saturday is Small Business Saturday! While Small Business Saturday is a fake shopping holiday that was created by American Express in 2010 (ironically the only credit card that we don't accept) the premise behind it is great! Spending your money at small business is super important, it's estimated that 68% of money spent at small business goes right back into the community (the other 32% goes to feed my cat Ms. Peel). More important than any made-up holiday, is the fact the store has now been open for a year, and celebration is due! All of the customers who have supported the store in it's first year of business deserve to be rewarded!
Whats on Sale?
For the first, and probably only time ever, all of our fine vintage clothing and footwear will be 20% off, pick up some great duds or a sweet pair of boots! All boxed vintage video games will be 20% and all $5 games will be buy two get 1 free, there will be tons of $1 stuff out too. All Records will be buy 2 get 1 free, all of our Polaroid camera's will be 20% off and there will be other stuff on sale too, ohhh yeah. Thanks everybody for an awesome first year!